Copyright Application Forms:
Applying for copyright registration of songs, music and lyrics:
Copyright registration with The Songrite Copyright Office © is a simple and extremely cost effective process. We have three types of form for registering the copyright ownership of your work. Simply choose which best suits your requirements and complete the appropriate form.
Overview of the paper copyright application forms we use.
The Copyright forms CR3a, CR3m and CR3X are for registering the copyrights of your work by regular mail (Postal applications) these forms are in PDF format and you will need a copy of Adobe Reader to view them. (This is free, see below) Please be patient while the form loads.
Forms for registering the copyrights of complete songs and musical compositions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not wish to claim any of the additional rights that appear on the forms then please ignore those particular fields.
- CR3a Form; for registering a single song or one musical composition.. View CR3a Form
- CR3m Form; for registering two or three songs or musical compositions... CR3m Form
- CR3X Form; for registering from four to a maximum of fourteen songs or musical compositions.... View CR3X Form
Forms for registering the copyrights of song lyrics.
- CR3a/L Form; for registering a single set of song lyrics.. View CR3a/L Form
- CR3m/L Form; for registering two or three sets of song lyrics.. View CR3m/L Form
- CR3X/L Form; for registering from four to a maximum of fourteen song Lyrics.... View CR3X/L Form
IMPORTANT Please Read:
To view a document, it is recommended that Adobe Reader version 7.0 plug-in or later be installed on your computer. You can download the latest version completely free of charge by clicking the link below. This links to an external website.
Online copyright application forms we use:
Copyright registration forms for uploading your work direct online can be found here.>Online copyright form to take advantage of this service you must enrol as a member. Membership is free with no ties, your privacy will not be violated and any personal information you disclose will be secure and not shared with any other parties.
If you are a songwriter or composer and you intend to sell, publish or distribute your work for artistic recognition or financial gain; then it is extremely important you establish copyright ownership at the earliest opportunity.
Songrite Copyright Office - Song Copyrights - Music Copyrights - Lyric Copyrights
Copyright 2013 songrite.com - for the registration of Song Copyrights - Music Copyrights - Lyric Copyrights - Band, Stage & Performers Names.